BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Monday, October 6, 2014

Link to Brief on Dr. Susan Searles Nielsen's Paper Linking Solanacae Consumption to 30% Reduced Parkinson's Risk

Dr. Nielsen's paper didn't address eggplant, which typically has even higher total per serving nicotine than peppers, but the May 9, 2013 paper did establish the benefit of Solanacae.

I started with eggplant, peppers, green tomatoes, and baked potatoes in February 2013.  I saw huge improvements in the first 3 months, then slower since.  By April 2013, I was off all medication until June, when I added back about 7 % and I've been there ever since.  At first I couldn't eat very much of the peppers, so the lion's share was 64oz of raw eggplant juice and the eggplant yogurt.  The eggplant took away all my acid reflux though.  After about 6 months, I could tolerate a lot more peppers.  I could "build a fire" on any meal.

I think a follow up study is being entertained to include or focus on eggplant.  Here is the link to her article:

http://www.washington.edu/news/2013/05/08/do-peppers-reduce-risk-of-parkinsons/

No comments:

Post a Comment