BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Monday, September 8, 2014

Only 40% of Parkinson's Patients Seek and Use Complimentary Therapies - Why?

A 2001 paper in Neurology was entitled:
 
"The use of alternative therapies by patients with Parkinson’s disease" by authors Pam R. Rajendran, BA, Richard E. Thompson, PhD and Stephen G. Reich, MD
http://www.neurology.org/content/57/5/790.short

The paper explained that only 40% of Parkinson's patients tried any complimentary therapies.

This is baffling considering the substantial improvements I saw, and methods I followed and explain in my book - for example.

Does conventional medicine have a "Stockholm Syndrome" effect on patients?

Don't be discouraged by your physicians from trying complimentary therapies... contary to that thinking you're not rejecting your diagnosis or conventional medicine - you're just "Getting Complimentary". And feeling better!


God Bless

Glen Pettibone

1 comment:

  1. Glen, your work is inspirational, you have done an amazing amount of research and interpreted the complex into simple explanation .... Since reading your book I have written my own and am soon to publish , aimed at those newly diagnosed and outlining my experience along with advice and motivation. I've acknowledge your work and refer people to it in the book. I'm taking on what I have read in your book, thanks so much for sharing with everyone what you have found.

    ReplyDelete