BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Not Only Have I Reversed and Halted My Parkinson's - I'm Way More Productive!

In my book, I talk about all the various physical symptoms I improved or eliminated.  But what I didn't mention is that the Powerful Food, exercise, sun, and circadian rhythm care I engage in has made me much more productive.

  • In my consulting practice, I was consistently in the top 3 performers in my company of 500 employees.  In the last year, I worked 4 additional months.  About a 50% increase.
  • I make better prioritizations and executive decisions.  I have had zero customer or management complaints, and more repeat business than I know what to do with.
  • In the same time-frame I wrote the book, attend support group meetings locally and elsewhere, and conduct radio shows at the generous request of Robert Rodgers.
  • I have at the same time continued to write grant proposals, and pitch for opportunities for my company I founded, Automated Energy and Agriculture.  www.aeabioenergy.com
  • My time with home and family is also better, and I am providing for them better.

I feel so blessed to be a person with Parkinson's who is improving!

I'm trying to get the word out, please help me spread it.

I'm not the only one who can find improvement with Powerful Food & A Walk In The Sun.

God Bless,

Glen Pettibone

No comments:

Post a Comment