BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Friday, July 15, 2016

I'm Hosting Sunday Connections July 31, 2016

I'll be hosting Sunday Connections, a feature of www.parkinsonsrecovery.com , on Sunday, July 31 at 2pm Pacific.

I'll be discussing my current status, the pilot program of my company Aubergine Juice ( www.auberginejuice.weebly.com ), and my recent thoughts on Rock Steady Boxing, homeostasis, serotonin, MAO inhibitors, Parkinson's survival I'm food deserts, and other topics.

I may also have a guest co-host, TBD.

There's still time and slots available to join our juice pilot. Join Worldwide at:
www.auberginejuice.weebly.com

The Sunday Connections event details are:

Title: Sunday Connections with Glen Pettibone
Date & Time: Sunday, July 31st at 2:00 PM Pacific 

Attend by Phone:
Guest pin code: 200414#
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100
Secondary dial in number: (323) 476-3997
Full list of dial in Numbers:
http://InstantTeleseminar.com/Local/?eventid=87187242 

Event Page: http://iTeleseminar.com/87187242

Hope you'll join me!

God Bless,

Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment