BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Friday, September 11, 2015

I'll be hosting the Sunday Connections radio blog on October 18 at 2pm Pacific

I'll be hosting the Sunday Connections radio blog on October 18 at 2pm Pacific through www.parkinsonsrecovery.com . I'll be talking about my progress with my anti-PD diet and exercise program (still going strong for almost three years now) detailed in my e-book "Powerful Food And A Walk In The Sun" available on Amazon and about my blog powerfulfoodandawalkinthesun.blogspot.com .  I'll touch on my latest addition, Rock Steady Boxing.

I also would like to cover any topics that might be on your mind related to PD, if they are in my wheelhouse.  Comment and I'll see what I can do.

God Bless,

Glen

Title: Sunday Connections with Glen Pettibone 
Date & Time: Sunday, October 18th at 2:00pm Pacific

Attend by Phone: 
Guest pin code: 200414# 
Primary dial in number: (425) 440-5100 
Secondary dial in number: (323) 476-3997 
Full list of dial in Numbers: 
http://InstantTeleseminar.com/Local/?eventid=73856946 

Event Page: 
http://iTeleseminar.com/73856946


2 comments:

  1. Where can a purchase the actual book? Cannot read it on line and don't like kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only published it in Kindle format for now - a hard copy book turned out much harder to produce and I wanted to get the word out.

    There is a free Kindle reader to download and view the book on any device. I think the link is next to my book on Amazon.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete