BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fava Bean / Anti-Parkinson's Food Booklet By My Friend Aunt Bean

My friend Aunt Bean from Tennesse has done great work developing ways to exploit fava beans (which contain a natural, more friendly L-Dopa), and other anti-Parkinson's foods.

Since she introduced solanaceous veggies and other foods mentioned in the book (and as we've talked about our diet approaches) this past summer, I gather she's cut her fava tincture consumption by something like 50%.  She says this helps, especially since she can only cultivate and manufacture so much of the tincture.

Below, with her permission, I'm attaching a link to her booklet.  It is fantastic! Like me she wants to get the word out that foods CAN help you if you have PD!

http://www.favabeans.parkinsonsrecovery.com/

Enjoy, and God Bless,

Glen



No comments:

Post a Comment