BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Sunday, November 16, 2014

I'll Be Hosting Sunday Connections December 7, 2014

I'll be hosting Sunday Connections, a service of Dr. Robert Rodgers at www.parkinsonsrecovery.com, on December 7, 2014 at 2pm Pacific Standard Time.

I will endeavor to tie together observations from my book and blog entitled "Powerful Food & A Walk In The Sun".  I will be able to answer texted and interview questions.

You can link to the web version of the teleseminsr at: http://InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=62264190

I look forward to meeting you there.

God Bless you all,

Glen Pettibone

#parkinsons #parkinsonsdisease #parkinsonsrecovery #neurology #michaeljfoxfoundation #naturaltherapies  #foodheals #fsnd #europeanparkinsonsdiseasefoundation

1 comment:

  1. looking very very forward to listen to you
    marc

    ReplyDelete