BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A (Very) Simplified Timeline of My Parkinson's Recovery So Far

Many people have indicated they have trouble comprehending my recovery in terms of medication, food, and time.  Some have suggested I produce a timeline chart to illustrate this.

Below is my first attempt at a really simplified depiction.  Of course the chart would get really busy if I depicted all the agonist drugs, Azilect, propanalol, etc. and all the supplements, intranasal glutathione, and other foods.  All of those things matter(ed) for better or for worse.  But in the interest of keeping this clean, I show just the giants in the room so to speak.

Note: Look at the slope of the graph and picture how much Levodopa I'd be taking now  (3200mg/day?) had I not figured out novel food, supplement, exercise, and circadian rhythm interventions.  Consider also that they were suggesting DBS brain surgery for me.

Then consider how it appears to be going no worse with time now, and that I think I'm gradually improving in many ways.

Wow... just wow!

God is good.

Glen Pettibone

#parkinsons
#health

No comments:

Post a Comment