BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Powerful Food - Fast And Easy On Travel - Hotel Room Shrimp Breakfast

So recently I found out I have an IGG (delayed, inflammatory) allergy to eggs.  This made it difficult to find a choline source for breakfast at the hotel while traveling.

Lately, while on business travel when I need a fast breakfast in the morning to make an early appointment, I stop into a grocery store the night before and pickup a shrimp cocktail box.  I douse the shrimp with hot sauce (which has acetic acid and peppers), turmeric, and cinnamon.  Then the hotel usually has plain oatmeal (barely contaminated with wheat) and coffee.  Since I eliminated wheat,  I found it's good to have one or two servings of oats as a source of chromium, which helps your body tolerate glucose.

So here's what I did this morning, I added sliced Chinese eggplant:

No comments:

Post a Comment