BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Friday, October 24, 2014

Neuro-nutrition - Even Some Elementary School Students Are Taught - Why Not All?

Another reference I stumbled upon in my research was a website designed to educate elementary school students at a school district in Washington state (USA) about nutrition.  One segment, curiously had a short list of food precursors to neurotransmitters of all kinds.

I had never been taught this in school, I had never heard about this from my doctors, I had never even heard it from my mother. 

But yet, one school district in one small part of the United States was teaching it to their students - and doubtless saving, even improving their brains.

Why isn't everyone, especially our doctors, taught about brain nutrition.

In this slide, I excerpted the core website content:

No comments:

Post a Comment