BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE
BUY THE KINDLE BOOK CLICK HERE

Monday, September 15, 2014

Eggplant, Green Tea, and Intranasal Glutathione in My Diet Are Effectively Removing Toxics

As I briefly discuss in my book, eggplant, green tea, and intranasal glutathione in my diet are removing toxic metals from my body. For eggplant, www.nasunin.com explains that nasunin in eggplant can chelate metals with positive valence.

As the chart below shows, even after 7 months of these dietary elements I had toxic levels of metals, including uranium!

At 14 months, toxic levels had been reduced somewhere between 65 and 85 %.

But I had to be careful to put back essential minerals that also were being depleted (perhaps because they too are positive valence).

To balance, I eat foods that have or supplement for: calcium, magnesium, molybdenum, chromium, potasium, manganese, and lithium.

Be sure to have an ND watch your toxics metals and essential elements.  These tests were done by Doctor's Data of Chicago.

Checkout my book :-)

God Bless,
Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment